|About Consular Services Management System (MADAD)
|Welcome to the Consular Services of the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India. Consular Services Management System (MADAD) has been setup for users to register grievances pertaining to the Consular Services offered by the Indian Missions/Posts abroad. Additionally the feedback can also be provided in the form of appreciation and suggestion through portal itself.
- Click on 'FAQs' link to view frequently asked questions regarding consular services.
- Click on 'Register Grievance' link to fill details of your grievances.
- Click on 'Track Grievances Status' link to View latest status and processing done on your grievance.
- Click on 'Link Grievances' to link grievances.
- Click on 'Provide Feedback' link to share your experience in the form of appreciation and suggestion.
- Click on 'Manage Profile' link to add/update student profile details.
- Click on 'Manage Course Details' link to add/update the course/institute details.
- Click on 'Mission/Post Connect' link to view Mission or Post details.
- Click on 'Change Password' link for password management.